Thursday

Scrapbook Road Trip!!!

On Wednesday, Delaina , Erin & I headed out on a scrapbook adventure.
What a great day for a road trip!
After leaving
Sweet Memories Scrapbook www.sweetmemories.typepad.com/ 
 we headed to
 EMI http://emiscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ in Cumming, Georgia.
After an hour-and-a-half hour drive we made it there save and sound. Walking into the store for the first time was awesome! It's so nice to be given a warm welcome from the store owner the second you walk-in. Susan it was so nice to meet you & visit your store. While we were there we met some really cool people, Genia I so remember your name was a wild and crazy gal just like me. It was like meeting my long lost friend lol. The girl has great talent, what can I say our style is somewhat alike. Like she said junk it up!!!! No wonder I liked her, she has great taste in design. The store has some great inspiration all over the store. Everywhere you look there was layouts & altered albums. Its so nice to see another store that keeps it trendy & have a great variety out. Thanks again Susan. Come visit us at Sweet Memories anytime!

Hugs Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!