Friday

"A few to share"

Sorry I've been MIA once again, but it's the holidays. It's so hard to keep up with everything with all the Christmas craziness going on around here.. I'm trying to post as I can. So please forgive me :) On a good note I hve been scrapbooking. It's the only thing that keeps me sane from all the crazines lol. It's the best therapy a girl can get around here.  I throught take some time and share with you some of the layouts I have been working on.










In these layouts I have used some quality scrapbook products like Sassafras Lass-Monstrosity, BoBunny - Gypsy Collection, Crate Paper - Seasons, and October Afternoon - Report Card. Of course these are a few of my favorite paper lines. Hope you are enjoying your day. Have a wonderful weekend and keep on scrappin!!!
-ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!