Wednesday

My favortive time of the year to scrap!

So now that Christmas has come and gone it's time to get busy and scrapbook those wonderful memories. I really should think about making a Christmas album just for these layouts. It seems every year I take 400 pictures at Christmas then find it so hard to only pick a few to scrapbook. Next thing I know, I  have scrapped them ALL and over half the album has Christmas in it. So this year I promised myself I was only choosing a few. With the kids help I picked out the ones that meant a lot to them. Here are some layouts I have worked on over the past week.



Hope you have enjoyed some of my layouts with some
of the best scrapbooking products
I love and enjoy using!
 Happy Scrapbooking.
-ME  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!