Wednesday

Springtime Adventure

Hope you all had a great hump day, I know I did. Today we spent the day in Atlanta at the Georgia Aquarium. The kids had a wonderful time visiting the aquarium. They are already talking about the next visit.
I love this picture of the kids. They would have stayed here for hours watching the Jellyfish.
"The kids Finding Nemo"
"Joshua & I"
Not the best picture but it's a moment that we will remember.

It was so nice to be inside even though it was a beautiful day out. The pollen was so thick, by the time we got back to the car (which was parked outside the parking garage) you could write "WASH ME" all over it! You could see & smell it in the air. I hope after the little rain we get tomorrow some of it will get washed away.

Hope you all have had a blessed and unforgettable day filled with memories that will last a lifetime!
-Me  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!