Monday

It's Memorial Day

a day to say THANK YOU. A day that we should stop and remember those who have served/are serving this county. We thank you all!

Now, on a scrappy note,I've been working on a layout of my sweet little girl Alexis. I had this cute picture of here eating one of her favorite snacks- a cupcake! So when I found this paper at my LSS- Sweet Memories Scrapbooks I was ready to work on this layout. I used SWEET LIFE by K*I Memories. Such a sweet line of papers, cute softies, and adorable Sweet Life Badges (used the orange "YUM" on this layout). Check out this great line of paper on their website. I'm sure you'll love it!

Hope your all have a blessed and wonderful day!

Thanks goes out to all of you out there that risk your lives to keep us safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!