Tuesday

Layout with Fancy Pants Designs-Like Father, Like Son

Once in awhile i'll find a paper collection that is perfect for boys/men. I can finally say I'm in LOVE with one of the best boyish paper lines out right now.  If you haven't seen Fancy Pants Designs "Like Father, Like Son" then check it out! I almost didn't buy it because it was in a paper pack(always afraid i'm not going to use it all) at my LSS Sweet Memories Scrapbooks  but Erin the store owner talked me into. Thank goodness she did. I have plans for ever sheet of it lol. The same night I got the paper pack I ended up doing 3 layouts with it. Here's one of the layouts I worked on that night.
The main reason I needed this paper was for this picture of my husband & son. My husband is a big train chaser, it has been a big part of his life gowing up. Now, Joshua has become a train chaser just like his father. This is one of those moments they share together caught in a photo. It goes so perfect with one of the cards in the pack. It reads: "He didn't tell me how to live, he lived, and let me watch him do it". ~Clarence Budington Kelland

1 comment:

  1. Great layout!! I love the colors and what a fantastic boy page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!