Tuesday

Croptoberfest

Once again Sweet Memories Scrapbooks held a fabulous crop. Croptoberfest was a success! With a plan, I went into the crop with lots to do. I finish a baby album for a customer and even worked on a few layouts of my own. Everyone had such a great time, and some even squeezed in a class taught by one of Sweet Memories Scrapbooks design team Jennifer.

She taught a spooky class using My Little Yellow Bicycle's Halloween line.The Haunted Halloween House mini album turned out to be a big hit.

So while I was at the crop I got a few layouts done for myself using Cosmo Cricket - Early Bird. This paper line is so cute and the chipboard embellishments will make u smile. Of course picking the right picture to use with this paper line was a piece of cake or should I say cookie hehe.


 Once I saw the paper and the "Hey there cookie" I knew I had the perfect picture of Alexis eating her favorite cookie.
The second layout I worked on this weekend was a picture of my husband & I. It's been sitting in my bag waiting to be scrapped."We go together like Salt & Pepper"!

What a great saying right lol. There's no other saying to describe Jay & I. So to work I went with this paper & cute/crazy saying. When it was all said and done, the adhesive was on, the paper was down the layout turned out really cute.

Hope you all have a great day, and stay SCRAP HAPPY!!!!  
:)  - ME

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!