Monday

"My weekend"

You would think it's winter outside. We have lived here almost 3 years and this is the first time fall has come and gone so fast. We had to pull out all the winter gear just to step outside this weekend hehe. Other then the very cold weather I had a great weekend. It ended up being a very productive weekend. I scrap Friday & Saturday night, and made it to the Recipe club on Sunday at
 Sweet Memories Scrapbooks, Then off to the fair.


Here is a layout I did with new & beautiful fall collection-Indian summer. This paper is so lovely. I wanted to use the paper in some other way then in a fall layout using fall pictures. I just love this picture of my husband & Alexis. It shows how much Alexis loves her daddy. With a title like this, "The first man a girl Falls In Love with is her dad" it turned out to be a nice fall like layout.

Hope you all had a great week!
Keep on scrappin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!