Monday

Crazy Daisy - August mini kit

It's Monday once again, can you believe it! Where did the weekend go? After having a great and busy weekend, it's nice to get back to a routine. This morning we were up and about at 6am with showers, breakfast, and then dressed for school. As soon as my feet hit the floor every Monday morning I don't stop til 3 pm for a little break. I'm already looking forward for the upcoming weekend!!!!!

 On a more scrappy note, If your looking for a great scrapbooking kit you need to checkout Crazy Daisy Kit Co. . Just wanted to give you a sneak peek of what I've been working on from this months August Mini kit.
This kit has been great to work with. The mini kit features grungy blues and red, with fabulous papers from Basic Grey along with other great goodies. You don't want to miss out on this one! Come take a look what all the other designers have creative with their wonderful August kits.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your scrappy style! So cute :) Thanks for commenting on my blog today. I am your newest follower.
    @Paisley Passions
    @Laughter & Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love what you do with the mini kits! You make them uniquely your own. Your way of clustering things is really fun and cute, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!