Thursday

Crazy Daisy Kit Co. & Basic Grey collection

This month I received a wonderful kit from Crazy Daisy Kit Co.. With the kit I was able to create a few layouts fit for the boys. The main paper line in this mini kit was Oliver Collection by Basic Grey. With the red, blues and touch of green from collection makes it prefect for a little boy. I have to say this layout (below) is one of my favorites made from this kit.
 Picture: I took this picture while visiting my cousin and her family this summer. Jackson ( her youngest son) is one of the most lovable, sweetest and energetic little boys I know.

For the title, I cut out "About a" from the cricut machine and used one of the cute tabs "boy" (Oliver collection- embellishment) to complete the title for this layout.  Of course I had to do some kind of cute & fun journaling to finish the layout. I used a white marker to whiteout a few boxes and then wrote words inside the boxes to accent the journaling. This is just a fun and out-of-the box way to journal!

1 comment:

  1. Love that little face...and the layout too!! Basic Grey is one of my favs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!