Tuesday

Hot Summer Days layout

Oh Sweet Summertime, the time has come. It's that time of year I have to say goodbye. Time to pack away those swimsuits, no more long lazy summer days, and forget about those relaxing days at the pool with you. The only thing Sweet Summertime that will remain the same is the memories we have made!

Here's a layout I made of my cousin Aubrey & Dixie hanging out by the pool enjoying the summer. The little quote sticker from this paper line says it all.
"The tan lines will fade,
but the memories will last forever"
 There are a few summer lines out this year I adore. At the top of my list is "72 and Sunny" by We R Memory Keepers.  I love the warm summer colors, fluffy clouds and super cute sunny critters in this line! Just a wonderful lift me up paper line to work with.

Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend.
Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!