Saturday

Rest, Relaxation & Scrapbooking

 After a week of packing box after box I finally got a little time to myself. I packed up my scrap stash and headed to Ellijay, Ga. with a few friends for some MUCH needed RR&S(rest, relaxation & scrapbooking). Take a sneak peek of the layouts I have created while here. 
September mini kit sneak peeks
 With fall almost here this mini kit is going to knock your socks off. This awesome fall kit has a little bit of everything from Basic Grey - "Max & Whiskers", October Afternoon- "Schoolhouse", and a touch of Jillibean Soup- alphabean stickers. You'll also find animals, owls and back-to-school goodies in this kit. So pull out those back to school pictures and get scrapping!
Stop by Crazy Daisy and checkout all their awesome kits and their wonderful designers!!
Have a wonderful weekend
Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!