Monday

Echo Park papers

As we start another week in my household, I start to wonder if the rain is ever going to let up. We had such a wonderful, BEAUTIFUL weekend! Then this morning I woke up to rain. I hope it's not a sign of what's to come the rest of the week  :)
*******
 Over the weekend I've kept myself very busy. First, I'm proud to say I have been very committed to POTD (picture of the day). Having my new compact printer by Epson (check out printer here) has helped a great deal in keeping my Project Life album up-to-date. Second, I was able to finish a few layouts. Take a look at another favorite layout of mine that I worked on this weekend.

I love this highlights layout. I created a collage print of some important moments from the past year and arranged them on this simple but awesome sketch #117 from Creative Scrappers. I used "A Walk In The Park" papers by Echo Park (check it out here) I love their paper packs. This pack is so bright & cheerful. It goes with everything. When looking for paper to use, for some reason I find myself always picking up one of there collection packs. If you haven't seen any of their papers IT"S A MUST! You'll love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!