Monday

Monday Scraps!

How did you spend your Monday? I pulled out some Fancy Pants papers and got a little crafty today. It was a nice break from all the holiday craziness that has been going on the past few months. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my madness Monday.
 I created this layout using these awesome papers, elements stickers from Fancy Pants, and this lovely sage Bloomer ribbon from Websters Pages. When I see this ribbon I want to use it on everything I scrap.
Of course, if I did that then I would run out of it in my stash.

Yeah, yeah, I'm one of those people. I buy all this scrap supplies then stash it away. What can I say, I love ribbon. A LOT! When I showed this layout to my husband, he was shocked to find the amount of ribbon on it (lol). He actually said to me, "You must have a lot of that ribbon! You used a great deal of it on this layout". I was speechless. Am I really that bad about not using things I buy? How could it be that my husband knows what I have in my stash? All I could say, "I didn't want it to sit there and collect a lot of dust now".

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!