Saturday

Scrappin with "True Blue" by MME

  Hey, Hey all you scrappers/crafters. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. Last night I spent all day at my favorite spot in town Sweet Memories. While I was there I did manage to squeeze in a little scrapbooking despite all the talking & giggling we did at our rowdie table. 

So by now everyone should know(cause I've only mentioned it a billion times in my blog- (hehe) My Minds Eye is one of my favorite lines to work with. I love the look of their papers. With so many papers to pick & choose from in a collection your creativity is endless.  Here's a layout I finished last night using My Minds Eye,Fine and Dandy- "True Blue":
Check out the whole collection "Fine and Dandy- True Blue"  here-My Minds Eye. This paper line is sweet and just so adorable. And their chipboard, oh so CUTE! Make sure you check out the girl collection "Tickled Pink" as well. The girl line, I'm sure, will make you very HAPPY!

2 comments:

  1. somehow missed this...but sine I'm lurking tonite...LOVE it! I too love MME a lot but my problem is that I hoard it....permission to scraplift this one and feature on my blog??!! LMK>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, Thanks for stopping by. Lift away and scrap happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!