Monday

Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner??

  I can't believe it's almost that time of year again. Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner?? It seems like yesterday we were bringing in the New Year of 2009. Before you know it we will be counting down the seconds to 2010, setting goals for the New Year & look forward to what the year will bring. 

   I know a lot of you are just getting over the Thanksgiving weekend, but This weekend the Hansen household started to fell the holiday spirit. We pulled out all the decorations and even put up the artificial Christmas trees. We decorated all the trees but the one in the livingroom. Good thing cause my husband decided he wanted a real tree this year. Growing up my family always put up an artificial so I wasn't really sure how I felt about a real one. Well, we took off Sunday mid morning just to look around at the trees. Guess what we brought home? You guessed it, an 8 foot Christmas tree. It's BEAUTIFUL!!!! So I packed up the artificial in the livingroom and Jay set up the live tree. So today we will decorate. Man do I love Christmas!

   
I hope you all take the time to enjoy the next month with Christmas songs, holiday dinners, making that crafty gift, shopping for that special someone, and just enjoying the family & friends around you. Life is to short to waste it away. One day we will all look back and cherish these very moments we are making. So enjoy them now, reminisce later!!

Hope you all have a great Monday!
-ME  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!