Sunday

When it comes to paper...

Sitting in the STUDIO waiting for something to jump out at me I looked over and saw a great sketch. I knew what picture to use but what paper and embellishments to use was the big question?????? There are so many paper lines I love but finding that right one for a layout is always so hard. I tend to mix & match so much. When it comes to paper it always takes me putting so much thought into it. But this time I had no problem picking the right mix of papers. See I've had my eyes on Sassafras SWEET MARMALADE for sometime now just not sure how I was going to use it. After opening the pack of paper I found the perfect papers. It's so nice to have everything you need in one pack. No hunting for other papers to go right along with it. I just cut up another piece from the line to add a little embellishment here and there and paired it up with Pink Paislee Expressions Glitter Alphabets in cherry for that perfect look. I think the layout turned out awesome once I was done.


What have you scrapbooked lately??
- ME  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!