Saturday

I'm back!

My poor little blog. Really, how can someone leave something unattended for so long. After planning for our family vacation and heading to Florida for a week I came back to a unhappy blog. Trying to catch up with everything is a job it's self. I have promised myself to blog at least 3 time this week to get myself back in the swing of things.
On another note, last night I finally got a little time to myself. Of course, I headed to my happy place to scrap, and couldn't resist a good sale. Last night Sweet Memories held their 250 Facebook Fan sale. Everything was 50%off in the store. This was their way of showing "US" the fans that they appreciate us. As you can see everyone had a blast. Some people came prepared to take down anything and "ANYBODY" that stood in their way in getting that product they been wanting for a while lol! By the end of the night everyone was very happy they shop at Sweet Memories
 & are glad they #1 fans of the store.











Thanks to Erin & Carolyn Waters.
 We appreciate everything you do at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!