Thursday

"Count down to Thanksgiving"

Well I let Wed. get by without posting. So here is a little thankful post for my blog.
I am so happy to have family that love me in my life.This year my parents are spending Thanksgiving with my brother & his family, so my cousin invited me to spend the holiday with them. So we packed up the family and headed to Alabama. With a warm welcome we came into a house smelling like Thanksgiving already.With the kids running around, cooking going on in the background, & late night talking it reminded me of the hoildays back home. Nomatter where you spend your holiday or who you spend it with I hope you all have wonderful Thanksgivng, build memories that will last and eat until your stuffed lol.!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
-Me  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!