Thursday

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hope you all recovered from St Patrick's Day. Last night my husband & kids dressed up in their green wear for dinner and I was able to get a few pictures before we left. Of course when you get them together their pics turn out a little silly as always. Then off to a wonderful dinner at Olive Garden. The night turned out to be a wonderful evening with the family.
I'm lucky to have you guys in my life!
********
 Over the past few weeks I have been playing around with Crazy Daisy mini kit. Let me tell you everytime I look at a layout made from this kit I am amazed. I am a very embellished scrapper, but when it came time to do this layout I fell in love with the simplicity of it. The background paper Blue Floral - Artsy Urban by Melody Ross is so cool. It has a crackled look.
 I then took the star trim, used it as a mask and added a little glimmer mist. Added a Inspiration Card - Artsy Urban by Melody Ross, an embellishment here & there and placed a sweet picture of my kids from 4th of July. After doing this layout I'm really starting to love the simple look of layouts.


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!