Friday

She sprouted wings... to fly

Yippee, It's Friday ya'll.
The weekend is almost HERE!
You know what that means? No more driving kids back & forth to school, or mom chores. I get the best of both worlds-family time & SCRAP TIME. As of right now the countdown has begun.

So last week I shared with you a great kit from Crazy Daisy kit Co. This week I was able to work with this great mini kit. Once I got started I was amazed how much was in there. The cross between Melody Ross and PRIMA made my heart flutter. These are two of my favorite lines.

 
This layout I'm sharing with you is one of my favorite from this kit.
Journaling-  There are two bequests we can give our children: One is roots, the other is WINGS.
And these embellishments are just the icing on the cake.
For the one's that know me know I "LOVE" to embellish!
Everyday my little girl loves to dress up. No matter what outfit she has on you can count on her wearing a cute set of fairy wings. When I saw this card from Melody Ross paper line I knew I had a perfect picture. With the mixture of paper lines, colors and embellishments this mini kit is a fabulous kit to work with. Check out all that Crazy Daisy (here) has to offer.
***
I hope you all have a wonderful & blessed weekend
filled with memories to scrapbook.
-Kelly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!