Friday

What a week I had...

So sorry I have been MIA for a week. After having a wonderful birthday Saturday (which I spent scrappin all night Saturday night with friends) I came home to a VERY sick husband. He thought he ate some really bad cold pizza that made him ill. After he spent all day Sunday in bed by 10pm that night I knew there was more to his illness.
Being the man he is He got up Monday morning and went right to work.
  That morning I took the kids to school then came home to fix me a little breakfast. After eating, I then too became ill. At that moment I knew the flu bug was sneaking around the house. So ever since then between taking the kids to school, swimming lesson, taken care of my children, and trying to keep the house from falling apart while daddy is at work I have been in bed. There was very little time to rest myself back to good health, cause mommy is an on going JOB!

Now that I'm 100% well, I can tell you the exciting news. Saturday morning I went to the mailbox to find some yummy goodies from Crazy Daisy. Check out this great mini kit I received:

I haven't had the chance to even touch these goodies. But now that i'm well, it's time to get to work!
It's going to be a very busy, but scrap happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. How do you sign up to get the kit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily. Visit this site(http://www.crazydaisykits.com/blog/how-scrapbooking-works ) for Crazy Daisy kits. Once there Join the club, pick a plan (there are a few to pick from) All the kits are awesome! Then you'll get so HAPPY mail to your door step. Go check it out!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!