Tuesday

Two Chicks March Kit is HERE!!!!!!

We all enjoy recieveing happy mail right? Well, I get super excited each month my scrapbooking kit from Two Chicks Designs comes in the mail. I have been scrapbooking my little heart away all morning. I have been so busy  I haven't had the chance to clean up behind myself. So when the cable guys came today they were a little curious what I was up to?! After telling them about it, I looked over and one of the guys was picking through the cute little take out container that contains the embellishments from the kit. All I could say was, Do you see anything you like lol? Which then was followed with, What is this used for? hehe Of course I showed him. So, if a man can find Chick'n Feed very interesting then as a scrapbooker/card maker will love it to!!! 
***
So after all the interruptions today, I had a very productive day. I was able to get a few things done around the house as well as a layout from Two Chicks March kit.

 The whole layout was made from one sheet of bazzill cardtock and a sheet of Devonshire collection from KAISER CRAFT. All the wonderful embellishments came from the take-out container filled with Chick'n Feed, Chick'n Feathers and Chick'n Noodle. This kit is so awesome. I can't wait to dive into the rest of the kit this evening.

Hope you've had a wonderful and blessed day!
-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. wonderful LO kelly, Love all the beautiful details...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!