Saturday

Crazy Daisy Kit Co.

Every month I get this awesome kit in the mail. After playing around with my Crazy Daisy Kit I have l so much leftover embellishments. The one thing I hate to see is good product just sitting around in a little baggie. Not sure what to do with these little pieces you get in those kits???? Well, check this out! I took some ribbon I had laying around an went to work on some ruffle ribbon flowers.

How to make ruffle ribbon flowers:

You will need-
*needle & coordinating thread
*ribbon (about 10")

1> With a needle and thread (or you can use a sewing machine) sew a simple basting stitch along one edge.
2>  When you have sewed all the way to the end, pull the thread tight. The fabric will ruffle up.

3> Stitch the two ends together to make a complete circle.

 *** If you want, you can repeat this process with another pattern of ribbon. Adding layers is beautiful.***

4> Trim off your threads and finish your flower. Dress the center of your flower up with beads, jewels or even buttons. I used all the leftover embellishments from June mini kit.


 Take a look at the layout I made with these adorable little flowers. The layout is so simple and sweet!!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!