Monday

"The Girls Paperie"

This past weekend I spend a little time with some great friends.We went to the movies to see "Sex and the City". Then we treated ourselves to a wonderful dinner and of course dessert to top off a fabulous night. I didn't get much scrapping done this weekend, but I did manage to finish a layout of a good friend that I've been working on.
 Check out this wonderful paper by
  I love the embellishments! I think it's the best part of this collection. Check out the "V" card on this layout. It's one of the embellishments from this collection. It came from the Paper Cuts pack. In this pack you get a little bit of heaven all in one box. There is a lot of wonderful die-cuts in this package! Like the clock you see right above the letter "V" card. Witch I have to say goes very well with this layout because her name is Veronica. I know, I'm one of those scrappers that enjoy ALL the little details in a layout hehe. 
What can I say, I love to embellish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!