Saturday

My Mind's Eye "Forever With You"

 Here's a layout I worked on for Scrapbook Chicks. I just adore this photo of my son Joshua. He spent all afternoon watching and playing with his shadow. It's the little moments like this I love to capture in a photograph.
-In this layout I used My Mind's Eye So Sophie- "Forever with You" Delightful Diamond paper.
-Under paper I used a paint splat looking stamp to give more of a textured look.
-Using Cricut Machine I cut out a arrow with So Sophie -Charming "Possibilities" Content Geometric paper.
-Cut out the circles from the MME So Sophie- Charming "We are Family" Loop-de-Loop paper
-Used October Afternoon sticker words
-Chick'n feed by Scrapbook Chicks
-Stamped little circles accent with little Pearl
-Titled with: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Puffy Berry Thickers (Black)
and So Sophie "Simple Things" Alphabet sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!