Tuesday

Scrappin with Websters Pages and Crate Paper

I've spent the past 2 weeks enjoying a little vacation time.  For my birthday my sweet husband gave me a scrapbook retreat at the wonderful " The Scrapbook Cabin " located in the North Georgia mountain town of Ellijay. The owner Christa really knows how to show some wonderful hospitality. When she hosts a retreat, she really knows what she's doing. Everything was amazing, even the wonderful meals that were cooked. If your looking for a great place to relax,scrapbook, make some new friends or just hang out with your scrappy friends this is the place to be! I had such a wonderful time I signed up for another retreat September.
Check out a few pictures I took for the retreat:
It was so nice to leave out all my scrap supplies at the retreat house. No packing up in between meals. At the end of the night I stopped where I was in a project and headed straight to bed. No cleaning up OR packing away my supply's equals me being more productive lol.  Check out these layouts I worked on at the retreat house.
  Celebrate Life - "In memory of Great Grandma Dewis
Websters Pages -papers, ribbon
Prima -flowers, bling

             *******
  She's So Charming- Summer 2010
 Crate Paper - Pink Plum collection
Prima  -flowers, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!