Tuesday

The "DAY" has finally come!

Well the day has finally come. Tomorrow my little man will start the 1st day of a long road ahead of him. For the the next 13 years he will get up, get ready for school and set a foundation for his life. OK I know he's just going into kindergarten, but before I know I'll be watching him walk down the aisle and receive his high school diploma. Just let me have my moment please lol! What can I say he's my first born. A little part of me is sad watching him grow up way to fast. All day the only thing I have been thinking about is the day we brought him home from the hospital. My husband & I sat there holding him an talked about what he will look like at the age of 5. In that moment it never hit me I would be sending him out into a BIG world like kindergarten all alone to wonder the big halls of Carrollton elementary . I don't know who will have a harder time tomorrow, ME or his daddy. What I do know is Joshua is ready to step out of this little shell his mommy has provided him with. I can only hope he makes wise decisions and be there to guide him along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!