Wednesday

I've been scrap happy

So over the past few weeks I have been working feverishly on layouts with some new product from CHA! With new product in my hands I'm like a kid in a candy store. I get so excited I don't know what to do with myself.

"School Is cool"**Layout**
In this back to school layout I did of my son Josh I used Cosmo Cricket "The Boyfriend ". This is such a great line of paper. What would we do without Cosmo Cricket! Here are the papers I used : THE BOYFRIEND, STUDY HALL, TUBE SOCKS, HOMEWORK, & THE BOYFRIEND ELEMENTS.

"My Heart Belongs 2 Them" **Layout**

Well,once again My Mind's Eye put a fabulous set of paper out. Don't you LOVE ,LOVE this "Ooh La La For Him Paper Line".The colors are so versatile it makes it that much sweeter to buy!

"A Girl can Dream"**layout**

A few weeks ago I blogged about this photo. Not knowing the paper from My Minds Eye would work out perfect for it! It just shows you they know their stuff. OK, well maybe it just happened to work out in my favor hehe. Anyways the line is "Abbey Road" Lucky Me Hello World. Such a sweet girly girl paper line.

Check it out!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!