Monday

I'm BACK from CHA!!!


Wow I know I'm behind on the blog thing. After going home to Florida for a week I'm finally blogging. I had a wonderful time at CHA and got to see my parent at the same time. It was also nice to have a little ME time(thanks to my wonderful parents) and get the chance to fondle all the awesome NEW products coming out this summer. A lot of people think CHA is all play but it comes with some work. There was no better way to start our day off with you know it COFFEE! The best part, it came from STARBUCKS! Oh, how I miss this place. Here in Carrollton, GA there is no sight of one near :( Holding this cup near me was like music to my hears.
At CHA there was some awesome projects displayed with the NEW product that will be hitting the stores really soon. Here are just a few that made my heart smile. Check out this Halloween hunted house made with Pink Paislee Twilight.
********
What about this PRIMA? Take a look at a few samples I loved in their booth. These designers do beautiful work.

I'm in love with these butterflies on this layout.Can you say HELLO BABY! I'll take one of everything from this booth please. And I think our lovely store owner from SWEET MEMORIES SCRAPBOOKS did exactly that! lol.http://www.sweetmemories.typepad.com/

**********

Well I have to say one of my favorite moments this past week was finally meeting & talking to Jenni Bowlin.http://www.jennibowlin.com/ She is such a down to earth woman, and easy to talk to. She works her booth, makes her layouts, design it all. I have to say I finally found someone that inspires me in a whole new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!