Wednesday

First Day of School!

Joshua first day of school was a success. He got up this morning before I did. As soon as his feet hit the floor, he was off. The kid didn't stop talking about his BIG day ahead of him! He was so excited to get to school he couldn't even eat breakfast. If I could get up every morning excited about the day ahead of me it would be a blessing. I'm just NOT a morning person!
At 7:20am We headed out the door an off to school. I decided to walk Joshua to his class so he would know his way around. I should have known I was not needed. He jumped out of the car, walked to the double doors and down the hall he went. He never looked back to make sure I was right there behind him. At that moment I knew he was ready!!! My little boy was growing up. When I walked into the classroom there he was already sitting at his seat reading the book the teacher placed in front of him. I stood there not knowing what to do. So the scrapbooker that I am, I snapped a few pictures and was out the door.When it was time to pick him up I headed to the school. YES I sat in the pick up line for 45 minutes. No one ever told me It would be a mad house in the pickup line lol. When I finally picked him up, the poor kid was so tired he couldn't keep his head up. Needless to say tonight will be an early night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!