Tuesday

What a weekend I had!

Happy Birthday Sweet Memories Scrapbooks. After a year of crops, parties, scrap yard sales, CHA, meeting new people and making new friends it was time to celebrate a year to remember. So WE DID just that! What better way to celebrate it WILD & crazy!
****
It was so nice to meet new people, see the everyday customer & hang with great friends I have made along the way at Sweet Memories. To be in a room with so many people who share the same passion for scrapbooking is awesome! Everyone had a great time & walked away filling full of scrap happiness.
*****
The best part for me was finally meeting Gretchen. The classes she taught were so much FUN and adorable! She is a sweet & down to earth young woman with a kind heart. I felt like I already knew her (well i did stalk her blog just about everyday hehe). It was awesome to meet her & the wonderful group of ladies that came with her! Each and everyone of them has amazing talent and I enjoyed seating near them. I just hope I didn't scare them away with the singing, laughing & craziness at our table lol.
****
I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I sure did!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had a great time! Thanks for cracking me up all weekend!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously??!! i look like a goofball in that picture! is my head even attached to my body??!
    it was great to meet you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!