Monday

Awesome husband!

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day,
I know I DID!
Valentine's morning I woke up to this!
WOW what a wonderful surprise it was to see roses, balloons and cards from the family.
 The big surprise was my husband took me to a scrapbook store to surprise me. So sweet right??!!! He took me to Archiver's. Come on, for a man to think of this, he's doing something right! He told me, I knew you didn't want candy, so the next closes thing to yummy would be SCRACPBOOK supplies. So while I did some shopping he took the kids to a few stores. While there I picked up a few punches, some Thickers by (American Crafts) a few papers, and swirl pearls by (PRIMA) After shopping we went out to lunch than did a little grocery shopping. The day turned out to be pretty amazing with the family. I guess I can say Valentine's Day to me means spending it with the one's you LOVE
(husband & children).
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!