Monday

Picture Perfect with Mama-razzi

There is never a dull moment around my family.You can count on me to get that one famous shot! See around my house I'm known as the mama-razzi.The kids are always ready for their 2 minutes of fame with a  photo shoot. I was so excited to find out that Bo Bunny came out with a new line this CHA WINTER 2010 called Mama-razzi collection.The collection has more of a distressed look with fun graphs like cameras, film, slides and more... It calls out for all you photographers!! Check out this cute layout I did this weekend for  Sweet Memories Scrapbooks  design team.
I love this picture of Joshua & Cody. The time these two get to see each other is time well spent.
Hope you all had a scrap happy weekend and made lots of memories that will last.
-ME  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!