Wednesday

Mom, my teacher needs a Valentines gift.

Day by day kept passing by and I still could NOT think of something to give or even make for Josh & Alexis's teachers this Valentines. Well, I was up last night stalking other peoples blogs wasting time and came across this really cute idea.
Right away I knew I had one of these boxes. I pulled out the box and went to work.
 Even though I can't take ALL the credit for the idea I still made it my own.
Love her work!

I think they turned out so darn stink'in cute!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed this cute
Chocolate Survival Kit!
Happy Valentines!
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kelly! You are so creative and talented! As an elementary school teacher for almost 8 years now, I can't say that I've ever received a gift as creative as that! I am sure their teachers will absolutely love it!!! I know I would. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Kelly! I love all the different ones you did! You were on a roll, girl! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!