Tuesday

A little card making with Two Chicks February kit

Over the weekend I got the chance to work with Two Chicks Designs February kit. Its amazing just how much you can get out of this kit. After 4 layouts, and a mini 6x6 album I was still able to make a few cards.

*First card:  my little girl picked out this adorable little doggie out of the Chick'n Feathers box and wanted me to use it. I added a little ribbon from Chick'n Noodles. Then cut out a swirl from the Cricut machine to use as my mask and finished the card off with a little glimmer mist.
*The next 3 cards I used scraps that I had leftover from the layouts I did this past weekend. This is why I save "ALL" my scraps big or small! After a week if I don't use them the small scraps I just throw away. When it came time to make these cards the small one's came in hand. I'm proud to say I threw nothing away.

I'm not much of a card maker, but I have found myself at the end of the night putting those scraps to use. Having these handmade cards mean so much more to my family & friends then a $4.00 card from the store. So the next time your scrapbooking , before the nights over I challenge you to use those scraps and make a handmade card.

*****
Thanks for stopping by.
-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!