Monday

Sophie collection, OH so sweet!

One of the great perks about being on a design team,
 you get to work with all the paper lines.
What about this Bo Bunny Sophie collection?
Can you say fabulous! 
What more can you ask for in a paper line- Sophie has flowers, butterflies, polka dots, stripes, scallops and swirls! This is a paper collection I'll be using over and over again. I have to say BoBunny pulled out ALL the stops this time around.
**
In this layout I mainly used one of the diecut paper sheets.
Added the NEW Double Dot Cardstock for the base.
Some really cute white Thickers- American Crafts for the title.
And of course a touch of bling.
I have to say, this is one of my many favorites from 2010 Winter CHA!!!!
**
Have a blessed day!
-Kelly   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!